Socrates quotes

Iqbal Hamara
0


1. "An unexamined life is not worth living."


2. "I know that I am intelligent because I know that I know nothing."


3. "True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us."


4. "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."


5. "Wisdom begins in wonder."


6. "To find yourself, think for yourself."


7. "The unexamined life is not worth living for a human being."


8. "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."


These quotes reflect Socrates' emphasis on self-awareness, humility, and the pursuit of knowledge as the path to a meaningful and virtuous life. His philosophical ideas have had a profound and lasting impact on Western thought and continue to be studied and admired today.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top