15 Historical Quotes

Iqbal Hamara
0


1. "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt


2. "I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed." - Martin Luther King Jr.


3. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." - Thomas Jefferson (Declaration of Independence)


4. "Give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry


5. "I came, I saw, I conquered." - Julius Caesar


6. "Let them eat cake." - Attributed to Marie Antoinette


7. "The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear." - Aung San Suu Kyi


8. "Tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan


9. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke


10. "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." - Ronald Reagan


11. "We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." - Winston Churchill


12. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana


13. "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat." - Winston Churchill


14. "A house divided against itself cannot stand." - Abraham Lincoln


15. "I am not a crook." - Richard Nixon


These historical quotes capture moments of significance, wisdom, and inspiration from different eras and contexts.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top